Selle Generator Works – Akron, OH
The Selle Generator Complex is a series of buildings and additions built between 1972 and 1943. The complex was originally the Selle wagon and Wheel company, but later became the Selle Gear Company. This is a federal tax credit project and ABA coordinated the tax requirements for the restoration. ABA was responsible for the shell restoration and the new building systems as well as the tenant interior architecture. Over 45,000 square feet of tenant space has been built out and leased to date.